Engines for rockets and satellites.

Knowledge up.
TommyJ

Engines for rockets and satellites.

Post by TommyJ »

Over the past year, there has been quite a lot of news about the start of the development of new engines for spacecraft. For example, Rolls Royce and Boeing, as well as several other companies, began developing a nuclear rocket engine. Other companies are developing ion engines.
At the Princeton Laboratory, plasma physics announced that a fundamentally new plasma rocket engine is now possible.
This engine will be able to speed up space travel 10 times.
Do you believe that new inventions will be used or people will continue to improve the developments of the 70s?
sol

Re: Engines for rockets and satellites.

Post by sol »

Nobody has been to "space". How do the old rockets work in a vacuum?

ALL "space programs" are hoaxes. I figured this out when I was still a child.
account1122

Post by account1122 »

Old rockets had same engines as new rockets. Space ships using jet engines. You can compare this to pushing wall. You pushing wall but in fact you pushing yourself from wall.
sol

Post by sol »

account1122 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:39 am Old rockets had same engines as new rockets. Space ships using jet engines. You can compare this to pushing wall. You pushing wall but in fact you pushing yourself from wall.
How does pushing against a vacuum work?
account1122

Post by account1122 »

Same as in atmosphere. In vacuum air just do not exist.
sol

Post by sol »

account1122 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:01 pm Same as in atmosphere. In vacuum air just do not exist.
Makes no sense. When I push against air I go nowhere!
account1122

Post by account1122 »

Because you weigh more than air which you push. You now moving air.
sol

Post by sol »

account1122 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:12 pm Because you weigh more than air which you push. You now moving air.
The rockets weigh more than a vacuum. Still impossible.
account1122

Post by account1122 »

But rocket uses exhaust fumes to push.
sol

Post by sol »

account1122 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:18 pm But rocket uses exhaust fumes to push.
Nonsense. Try pushing against smoke lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NJnkByAuLA
account1122

Post by account1122 »

Not smoke but "exploding" fuel. These explosions pushing rocket.
sol

Post by sol »

account1122 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:25 pm Not smoke but "exploding" fuel. These explosions pushing rocket.
Impossible. Supposedly this few pounds of "expanding fuel" pushes tonnes of metal rocket.

And what happens to this "expanding fuel" in infinite "vacuum"? I could go on and on and on about other countless impossibilities.

Space is a complete HOAX. NASA and all the "space agencies" are movie prodiction companies. Califormication: "Space may be the final frontier, but it's made in a Hollywood basement". Sorry, but I am shocked to hear people still believe this space rubbish. Yuri Gregarin and Neil armstrong are 100% fictional characters played by the same actor. The actor who plays"Kirk Douglas" also plays "Buzz Aldrin".

Go an watch those NASA and space agency movies again and it will be so obvious, you will be laughing your head off.
account1122

Post by account1122 »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_V Over 80% of Saturn V mass was a fuel.
sol

Post by sol »

account1122 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:12 pm https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_V Over 80% of Saturn V mass was a fuel.
That article is nonsense. No way that 80% figure is possible. Even it were so, still impossible physics in a vacuum. Just use common sense and it will get you muich further than "education". If you want to know the truth, look the information I gave you about the astro-NOTS and the youtube video.

If you want to be fooled, you are free to do so. If you want to know the truth, investigate a little bit - it does not take much to figure out this HOAX. Not interested in arguing further as this is baby knowledge.
account1122

Post by account1122 »

Yes I was researching this hoax years ago. You don't even know that you belive now in the biggest lie in the world. And now you just don't even want understand jet engine. Simple thing like throwing ball.