Jeremy New Video ... BRAVO !

Discuss the secrets.
cosmos69

Jeremy New Video ... BRAVO !

Post by cosmos69 »

~~~

Jeremy ... Your New Video ( 2 Parts ) ... BRAVO !

Excellent sleuthing and beautiful production.

Ed would be ... Unusually Impressed!

cosmos
b2iii

Re: Jeremy New Video ... BRAVO !

Post by b2iii »

Where's the new video?
Jeremy
Site Admin

Post by Jeremy »

cosmos69 wrote:~~~

Jeremy ... Your New Video ( 2 Parts ) ... BRAVO !

Excellent sleuthing and beautiful production.

Ed would be ... Unusually Impressed!

cosmos

Thanks cosmos... :) I wish I had more answers, but the wills of the guiding forces are not always in as much of a rush as I like to be. :lol: I think the most important thing was to show to connection to the Norman Hall and to post some material that allow more people to analyze it for themselves.

I have much more too, but I may post it in a written format. I also have a lot of number stuff but its not complete enough yet so I decided not to include it.

b2iii wrote:Where's the new video?

http://www.code144.com/

Vimeo rocks, apparently.
prisoner

Post by prisoner »

Thanks for great video. Now... all we need is "scientific" experiments :)
cosmos69

Post by cosmos69 »

~~~
Jeremy,

I think you have succeeded in connecting both, the Grand Lodge of Philadelphia and then, more specifically,
the Norman Hall ... to the mysteries of the Magnetism.

An admiral job!

p.s. Love the music too! :D

Cheers Mate
PinCushion059

Post by PinCushion059 »

this is not a complaint. Im a tester and i allways point out... bugs.

a viewer can not save the new video to their PC to watch later. I do not have internet at home right now so this effects me greatly. :)

(fix: buy the DVD which i plan on doing)

P.S. is there a seperate mailing list for when the DVD is available?
Jeremy
Site Admin

Post by Jeremy »

cosmos69 wrote:~~~

p.s. Love the music too! :D

The music is epic. Only one person has complained about it so far. :lol:
I am in the process of tying the ceiling tiles up further with particle physics. Even today I discovered another neat thing about the ceiling tiles and how the charges of each part relate to the direction they are facing. It is likely that I will publish a written article about the tiles at some point containing more information.

PinCushion059 wrote:this is not a complaint. Im a tester and i allways point out... bugs.

a viewer can not save the new video to their PC to watch later. I do not have internet at home right now so this effects me greatly. :)

(fix: buy the DVD which i plan on doing)

P.S. is there a seperate mailing list for when the DVD is available?
Hi PinCushion,

If you go to the vimeo pages you can download it.. check out the save link near the bottom right.

http://www.vimeo.com/7738270
http://www.vimeo.com/7744008

The files are quite large.
I will announce on the regular list when the DVD is done! It will have a bunch of extra footage.
tat tvam asi

Post by tat tvam asi »

Excellent videos indeed!

This crosses over into something that those of us delving into the astrotheology of ancients have encountered. Anyone privy to the Vedic Yuga and Great Year ideas understand the notion of the world going through a series of peaks and troughs, rising and falling of human knowledge and awareness of the universe. I've read "The Message of the Sphinx" and understand the timeline involved:
The Message of the Sphinx

“In Heliopolitan theology, all these processes were grouped together, summarized and expressed in a single image – the Bennu bird, the legendary Phoenix which at certain widely separated intervals ‘fashioned a nest of aromatic boughs and spices, set it on fire and was consumed in the flames. From the pyre miraculously sprang a new Phoenix, which, after embalming its fathers ashes in an egg of myrrh, flew with the ashes to Heliopolis, where it deposited them in the alter of the sun-god Re. …The Egyptians associated the Phoenix with immortality.

Sources vary as to the period of the Bennu’s return, but in his authoritative study on the subject R.T. Rundle Clark mentions the figure of 12,954 years. Let us note that this figure accords very closely with a half-cycle of precession (where the full cycle, as we have seen, is 25,920 years). As such, the return of the Phoenix could be expressed in astronomical terms either as a slow ‘sweep’ of the vernal point through the six houses of the zodiac – for example from the beginning of Leo to the beginning of Aquarius – or, at the meridian, as the number of years required for a star to move between its minimum and maximum altitudes about the horizon.

When considering such co-ordinates in the sky, we are immediately reminded of the Giza necropolis – of how the gaze of the Great Sphinx targets the vernal point on the eastern horizon, and of how the star shafts of the Great Pyramid lock into the meridian with machine-age accuracy. Moreover it can hardly be an accident that in the capstone or pyramidion placed on top of all pyramids was known in the ancient Egyptian language as the Benben and was considered to be a symbol of the Bennu bird (and thus also of rebirth and immortality).

…So the texts seem to invite us to attach leonine characteristics to the ‘men of olden times’, to the ‘Ancestors’, and to the Sages. …In this way they will lead us back to the trail of the ‘followers of Horus’ (those following the movements of the sun) and to the notion that for thousands of years – spanning both the prehistoric and the historic periods – the members of a hidden academy may have been behind the scenes in Egypt, observing the stars with scientific rigor and manipulating men and events according to the celestial timetable…”
It's the very same timeline that we find symbolically written into the New Testament writings as well if you pay attention to Christianity as opening the age of Pisces, personified through Jesus, and foreshadowing the age to come which is Aquarius, the man bearing a pitcher of water:
Matthew 12:32 “Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or the age to come.”

Matthew 13:39–43 “The harvest is the end of the age and the harvesters are angels. As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age… …He who has ears, let him hear.

Matthew 24:3 “As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

Matthew 28:20 “And surely I am with always, to the very end of the age.”

Mark 10:29-30 “I tell you the truth,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields fro me and the gospel will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age and in the age to come, eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and the last first.”

Luke 22:10 “He replied, “As you enter the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him into the house that he enters…”

Romans 16:25 “Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him – to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

I Corinthians 10:11 “These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come.”

Galatians 1:4 “…who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.”

Ephesians 1:21 “…far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.”

Ephesians 3:9 “…and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things.”

Colossians 1:26- “…the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the saints.”

I Timothy 6:19 “In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.”

Hebrews 6:5 “…who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age…”

Hebrews 9:26-28 “Then Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But now he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. …and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.”

Revelation 15:3 “…Just and true are your ways, King of the ages.”

The Sphinx symbolism is roughly going over the Phoenix cycle from the vernal age of Leo-Aquarius half way around the Great Year to the age of Aquarius-Leo. This is basically a timeline based on the second descending age of the Great Year around to the second ascending age of the Great Year. The parallel in the biblical writings comes in the form of references to the current age (Pisces) and the age to come (Aquarius) such is found at Luke 22:10 very openly and plainly. The second coming symbolism of the bible points to the Pisces-Aquarius cusp date as significant. This very much reflects the symbolism of the Sphinx as well because the main time for major change on the earth is projected at the second ascending age of the Great Year, the age of Aquarius-Leo. It's no secret that Alexandria played a significant role in the bible writings that we read through today and I feel that the New Testament reflects a continuation of the astrological based timeline symbolism found in the Sphinx and the Giza necropolis in general.

Generally speaking, we're looking at 2150 or 2160 for the sun entering the house of Aquarius at the vernal equinox. This seems to be an indicator to initiates of the ancient mysteries which of course grain into Christianity as well (for those privy to the connections between the two). At the highest levels of religious and secret society initiation I assume that there have always been those in the know who have been paying attention to the vernal equinox for centuries waiting patiently, generation by generation, for the 'appointed time' for the ancient knowledge to become public domain. It seems that during the last descending ages of the Great Year cycle the knowledge was preserved in symbolism and allegory so as to last through the conceptual cosmic fall and winter conditions. They would have been able to look ahead to the age of Pisces as the beginning of the new Great Year where humanity begins to ascend back towards the Bronze, Silver, and Golden Age conditions. The second ascending age, the Age of Aquarius, certainly marks something in the way of knowledge increasing and perhaps a suitable time for the release the ancient mysteries that had been preserved via allegory and symbolism through the very darkest ages of the Great Year cycle.

Realistically, the fact that Jeremy has uncovered so much in his videos points to a sign of the astrological time frame we are in currently (the latter part of Pisces/ the first ascending age). The fact that there is so much more to uncover also speaks of our current time frame. If my speculations are correct, no matter how hard we try this symbolism will never become completely exposed publicly until those privy to the symbolism physically observe the sun rising in the house of Aquarius at the vernal equinox and fulfill their purpose by fully exposing the ancient symbolism to the world in keeping with what appears to be a grand master plan to keep the knowledge safe through an astrological fall until an astrological ascension has come into full swing. I think that there are those who do know the details of the lodge symbolism and that they're not to divulge it all until the time is right. So all of our interest in the castle, realistically speaking, is something in the way of setting the stage for what's to come much later well beyond any of our life times. That's why these video making efforts will likely remain very informative and yet incomplete in the grand scheme of things for the time (Piscean Age) being. ;)
Jeremy
Site Admin

Post by Jeremy »

mihaela wrote:This video is amazing. I don't really understand everything, but I feel that there is something very important that you discovered. Do you think that people will ever know how to use this secret? Do you know someone that uses this force? I admire the gift that you have to see a secret formula where the others see just a overdecorated room. I also admire your great work .With your permission , I will send the link to everybody I know.Thank you.
Thank you! Of course you can send the video to anyone. I have more work to come. Decoding 'A Book In Every Home' is possible, I know it is! :) I keep getting closer, but there are such a huge number of steps involved.

tat tvam asi wrote: That's why these video making efforts will likely remain very informative and yet incomplete in the grand scheme of things for the time (Piscean Age) being. ;)
Thank you for your interesting post.
I like the way you think and have wondered similar things. Although it is frustrating to believe that no matter how hard we try, the timing is still out of our hands.
Jeremy
Site Admin

Post by Jeremy »

This thread is in reference to The Secrets of the Universe, released in November 2009,
which followed on from The Secret of the Universe.

I will repost here shortly.