Doris Duke??

Discuss the secrets.
Onesfear

Doris Duke??

Post by Onesfear »

Recently on Coast to Coast A.M. R.L. Poole was talking about Rock Gate and some discoveries he may have found pertaining to the ABIEH. R.L. states that he has figured out the cipher and decoded from the book a number of offshore bank account names and other messages... It gets stranger as he goes on to reveal that he has spoken with the children of the person who handled Ed's estate at passing and they claimed were lucky enough to go through a box of Ed's effects during the sort of Ed's Will. In the box among other things they find "love" letters from Ed to a person named "Doris Duke" they also find a comic called "Doris" clipped out and stacked in the box as well (paraphrasing) R.L. states his cypher works the same witH the Doris comic as it does with ABIEH... R.L. believes Ed and Doris Duke were speaking through code utilizing the comics,letters and Ed's writings.......... Intriguing , Is this the Doris Duke richest girl in the world? perhaps Ed knew her father? ... another Doris D.? I have found some things timeline wise such as when Doris was married when Ed stopped construction on Sweet Sixteens foundation and the year ABIEH was published and what he stated within. ... Also Ed moved and discontinued publication of ABIEH not sure what year.... If the two were communicating she would have been much younger, this would not have been a love affair this feels more like a "please look out for my daughter after I pass" Maybe Ed was a family friend? Doris and family own a number of mansions roughly thinking around four, could one of these be on the cover of the little book within the little book?.......Doris began travelling to other countries later on during war times, were Ed's news paper ads all part of their same communication and cipher?.............. I have looked and looked for this "Doris" comic it does not seem to exist? Why would Ed publish a book in the public if the message is only meant for one person? .. How does one publish/illustrate/make a comic strip when they seemingly would have no idea how to do it, and then throw a coded message in and still be legible? ......... Would Doris show up for Ed's funeral? If she did it would have been allover the newspapers .................Anyways just thoughts :)
Within A Castle without a Roof........
Onesfear

Re: Doris Duke??

Post by Onesfear »

Still looking but have not found anything no Leeds that link them yet, How may have they met? The ties must go back to her Father, and Ed would have been family friend? What would even be the use for the codes? as in why send names of banks? Did Doris's father entrust money to Ed that Doris could access before 21? Has anyone read R.L.s book maybe some info is in there. At this time wondering if R.L. threw some wild geese into the mix. [img]
Attachments
doris d.JPG
Within A Castle without a Roof........