Welcome...

Discuss the secrets.
Greg12145

Re: Welcome...

Post by Greg12145 »

Does anybody have any E-books they would like to exchange? I just bought David Sereda's E-book about Differentials... not packed with alot of information, but the information/codes/theory is ground-breaking in regards to harmonics, space, and relationships between the two.
prospero

Post by prospero »

Greg12145 wrote:Does anybody have any E-books they would like to exchange? I just bought David Sereda's E-book about Differentials... not packed with alot of information, but the information/codes/theory is ground-breaking in regards to harmonics, space, and relationships between the two.
Hello Greg12145,

Are you looking for anything in particular?

Regards,
Omar
  • "It is my purpose to enable you to teach others to question everything and to accept nothing blindly."
  • "The truth may hurt for a little while, but a lie hurts forever."
http://omar-rosado.blogspot.com/
charlie

Post by charlie »

Last edited by charlie on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cosmos69

Post by cosmos69 »

~~~

Welcome Tracyangel ...

Methinks Charlie is referring to the beauty of Radiance ... :)

The Gods must have angered me too ... as alas ... I live in the far North.

:D

cosmos
cosmos69

Post by cosmos69 »

~~~

Hello again Tracy,

Sorry about late reply ... (I'm on the North side of Lake Ontario ... Toronto, Canada).

Tracy that's a great question. I really don't have a definitive answer for a response.

At this point in time, I see the Numbers as a the great impetus that moved Jeremy Stride to create this
fantastic Web site ...

Jeremy's has a terrific video about the Numbers. I knew of Coral Castle from TV (Lenord Nimoy = Spock) hehe
but my greatest introduction to CC and all of Eds 'unusual accomplishments' was Jeremy's video.
He has made connections with Ed's Numbers to Prime numbers and derivatives of those Prime numbers (and more!)

I have a liking for the Geometry of our universe so ... that's my angle (theory).
There are many other interesting websites about this subject all with similar or slightly different ideas.

What I find most fascinating is ... Everyone's fascination with all of this ... :)

Peoples minds are opening up to alternative thinking ... after thousands of years of being told that we are only Sheep.
The Wolves don't want the Sheep to think for themselves. Ed proved that he could Think for himself. I like that.
It's been a joy to see all the discussions here from so many like-minded people ... thinking for themselves.

I believe that we are living in extremely interesting times as we watch many old 'Scientific Theories' implode,
before our very eyes.

We may yet find a definitive answer for Ed's Numbers and his other puzzles but maybe my greatest happiness at
this point is that ... we are all Looking!

There are many others here who may give a better response to your question Tracy, (and I hope they do!)
but I've enjoyed replying to your ... Open mind.

Be Well ...

cosmos
sol

Post by sol »

Jeremy wrote: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:41 pm Hey,

Seriously... if you have any questions about The Secret of the Universe, don't hesitate to ask. :twisted:
I have a question: why the secrecy?
:D